Monday, July 19, 2010

No more sitting on the old school bench

Queen crooning "I want to break free" is running in my head today. A few days ago it was "Boulevard of broken dreams" ..with the line "my shadow's only one that walks beside me" truly resonating with moi!

This year so far has turned out to be one of the most challenging: I'm actuely conscious of wanting change - at work, in my personal life, in the way i'm living my life everyday. But what kind of change? Ah, well, that is really hard to define.
It's as if I wnat to change the status quo about everything: I want to change my job, I want to consciously make an effort to exercise more regularly (followed by lose weight and look better!), I want to prove I can cook good if i put my mind to it.....I want to read more.....listen to more music....the list is endless!

No comments: